FitLo Denver is thrilled to announce the Denver Fitmas Studio Tour 2019! This year’s #denverfitmas Studio Tour will feature studios around Sloan’s Lake. You’ll have the chance to try a variety of workouts this holiday season including Cycling, Pilates, Yoga, Barre, functional fitness, and more. Plus, score on special prizes, giveaways, goodies and discounts from the studios and local community partners.
Individual studio event tickets can be purchased with links below. Each studio event provides for the opportunity to connect with the community, win prizes from local businesses, and, above all else get in quality “fun-time, sweat-time” during the holidays.
Let’s finish 2019 STRONG! Studio Lineup for the 2019 Denver Fitmas Sloan’s Lake Tour…
High Ride Sloan’s Lake | Thursday, December 5 at 6 pm
Ride for a Cause: Ticket sales go to benefit Covered Colorado!
High Ride is a studio that combines high-intensity cycling, isolated strength training, and beat-based choreography. Their world-class instructors will motivate you through music and encouragement to be the best version of yourself so that you can achieve results you’re proud of.
“You can feel good about getting your sweat on with High Ride for so many reasons. They’re local. They’re inclusive. They’re super friendly. If you haven’t hopped on the spin train just yet, there’s no better place to try it out. There are always plenty of instructors available to get you all set up with your (always free) shoe rental, to adjusting and clipping in on the bike. And even in a room of seasoned riders, they never fail to go over reminders of the proper hand positions or alignment.” – FitLo Ambassador and High Ride Regular, Christina Stanton
- REGISTER FOR THE High Ride Fitmas Studio Tour Event here (Registration fees will go to benefit Covered Colorado)
- TAKE A FREE CLASS on your own time Dec 1-31 2019 with the promo code: FITLO
- BLACK FRIDAY SPECIALS: 15 Class Pack = $200 (2 month expiration); 30 Class Pack = $375 (3 month expiration); 1 Year Unlimited = $1200
- JOIN IN OUR LIVE INTERVIEW on Instagram on Monday, December 2 at 6:45 pm
Epic Ryde SloHi | Saturday, December 7 at 10 am
Epic Ryde is a cycling studio that offers a variety of indoor cycling classes, TRX and group fitness classes. Epic Ryde takes a functional, “real” approach to cycling and training. Experience their Express Cycling class during Fitmas!
- REGISTER FOR the Epic Ryde Express Ride Fitmas Studio Tour Event here
- TAKE A FREE CLASS on your own time Dec 1-31 2019 with the promo code: fitfriend
- BLACK FRIDAY SPECIALS: 50% OFF 8 Ryde Card (Promo Code ‘happy’) Limit one per person, one per location: 50% OFF 8 Ryde Card Gift Cards (Purchase under gift cards/no promo code needed); $100 off Year Paid in Full Membership (Promo Code ‘1year’)
- JOIN IN OUR LIVE INTERVIEW on Instagram on Tuesday, December 3 at 7:15 pm with Co-Owner, Shannon Renick
Balance Yoga Barre | Sunday, December 8 at 9:30 am
“Balance Yoga Barre is one of the newer studios in the Sloan’s Lake neighborhood that delivers a great variety of classes from barre to yoga and blends of the two in between. BYB originated in Oklahoma and just as the state it hails from, has that “big friendly” feeling. BYB is all about community! The teachers remember your name and your preferences, and you are always greeted with a smile.
Balance Yoga Barre strives to offer balance to their students both on a fitness level and beyond. They offer barre, barre flow, heated yoga, cardio barre and more. What sets this studio apart from other barre studios is the offering of heated barre classes! As if barre needed to be harder! Adding heat not only increases the burn factor, but it allows you to dig a little deeper through sequences as your muscles warm up.
The studio is beautiful, clean, modern and accessible. There is plenty of parking, multiple class time options and there is something for everyone on the schedule. The teachers are more than just teachers. They are compassionate, knowledgeable, friendly and have true passion for what they do. You will leave each class feeling stronger, more mindful and like you made some new friends! ” – Kerry Audie, FitLo Ambassador
- REGISTER FOR THE Balance Yoga Barre Hot Yoga Flow Fitmas Studio Tour Event here
- TAKE FREE CLASSES for 1 week! Redeem when you visit the studio.
- JOIN IN OUR LIVE INTERVIEW on Instagram on Sunday, December 8 before their Fitmas class (hopefully you’ll be there in person!)
Club Pilates Sloan’s Lake | Saturday, December 14 at 1:30 pm
Pilates for a Cause: Ticket sales will go to benefit Edgewater Collective!
Club Pilates classes are based on Joseph Pilate’s original Reformer-based Contrology Method but modernized with state-of-the-art equipment. At Club Pilates Sloan’s Lake, you can expect a calming, breezy vibe. There is zero intimidation and the trainers are kind and helpful. Read FitLo’s review of Club Pilates here (https://fitlodenver.com/lowdown/club-pilates-edgewater/).
- REGISTER FOR THE Club Pilates Fitmas Studio Tour Event here (Registration fees will go to benefit Edgewater Collective.)
- TAKE A FREE CLASS Dec 1 -Dec 31 with the promo code: Fitmas
- HOLIDAY SPECIAL: Retail is 35% off and if you refer a member that signs up, you receive one free t-shirt or tank top from the Club Pilates Sloan’s Lake retail shop.
- READ THE FITLO REVIEW of Club Pilate’s Sloan’s Lake: “Bringing Pilates to the people.“
- WATCH THE FITLO INTERVIEW with Club Pilates Sloan’s Lake owner, Jennifer Carlson
DualityFit | Sunday, December 15 at 9:30 am
Coat Drive: This Fitmas Studio Class with DualityFit includes a Coat Drive. Please bring your gently worn coats to donate.
DualityFit is a locally-owned studio that features yoga and HIIT combo classes. The studio strives to create balance in their classes with heart-pounding cardio and mindful movement. Their goal is to create a safe place for students to embrace the struggle and make discovery about themselves. Whether you’re a new yogi or a workout warrior, each class is scalable for all fitness levels.
- REGISTER FOR THE DualityHIIT & Flow Fitmas Fitmas Studio Tour Event here
- TAKE A FREE CLASS on your own time Dec 1 -Dec 31 with the promo code: FITLO
- HOLIDAY SPECIAL: First 10 New Members Get One Month Free(in studio only); 8-pack for $124, 10-pack for $140; Bring a Buddy, get a free hat(until supplies run out)
- READ THE FITLO REVIEW of DualityFit:”Are you looking for balance? Yoga and HIIT Classes at DualityFit”
- JOIN IN OUR LIVE FITLO INTERVIEW with DualityFit owners on Thursday, December 12 at 7 pm
F45 Sloan’s Lake | Saturday, December 21 at 10:15 am
F45 is a functional fitness studio with classes that combines high intensity interval training (HIIT) and circuit training. F45 classes are focused on cardio and strength conditioning. The studio originated in Australia but they’re all about their local community and realize that connection is what makes you come back to class time and again.
“F45 Sloan’s Lake trainers provide heart racing strength and cardio workouts all in one 45 minute session. The F stands for functional and the 45 is the total amount of time for each sweat dripping workout. Each workout is designed to strengthen the entire body, improve energy, raise your metabolic rate with time for warming up and cooling down. Their workouts are great for building endurance too! The team of trainers demonstrate every move then helps with proper form and encouragement throughout the workout. Every day is a new workout so you’ll never get sick of the routine. While these are challenging workouts, the endorphin release after 45 minutes of crazy hard training is unmatched! ” – Jenna Barton, FitLo Ambassador
- REGISTER FOR THE F45 Sloan’s Lake Fitmas Studio Tour Event here
- TAKE A FREE CLASS: First class, beyond the Fitmas Studio Tour class, is FREE!
- HOLIDAY SPECIAL: 25% off all class packs November 28th and 29th with promo code: mashedpotatoes; 10% off all class packs November 30th and Dec 1st with promo code: cranberry sauce
- READ THE FITLO REVIEW of F45 Sloan’s Lake: “Community Matters”
- WATCH THE FITLO INTERVIEW with F45 Sloan’s Lake owner, Chris Pieczonka
Titanium Fitness | Sunday, December 22 at 8:30 am
Titanium fitness features a variety of classes including obstacle courses (Mud Camp), HIIT and fit boxing classes, and performance conditioning. During Fitmas, you can participate in (enter type of class). At Titanium Fitness is a locally owned and independent fitness studio where you will experience a diverse group of trainers who offer encouragement and community.
- REGISTER FOR THE Titanium Fitness Center Fitmas Studio Tour Event here
- READ THE FITLO REVIEW of Titanium Fitness Center: “An Independent Fitness Studio with a Heart of Titanium”
- WATCH THE FITLO INTERVIEW with Titanium Fitness Center owner, Anthony Nakamura
READ THE FITLO BLOG featuring a few of our favorite things in Sloan’s Lake where we like to eat, drink and be merry.
We can’t wait to see you at Fitmas this year!
Join us at as many events that you can to score big on prizes, have a ton of fitness fun and support local business and causes during the holiday season. Friends are always welcome to join too! Post about your favorite studios and tag us at @Fitlodenver #denverfitmas. We love sharing your posts! See you in the studio soon
Community Partner Love
Thank you to all to all of our community partners providing prizes, goodies and bonus discounts to everyone participating in the 2019 Denver Fitmas Studio Tour:
Beat Outdoor Gear
Life’s 2 Short Fitness
My Vision Nutrition
Rocky Mountain Brew Runs
Sunshine Energy Drink
Waterloo Sparkling Water