NOW HIRING! Barre Forte LoHi AND Barre Forte Wash Park (opening early spring 2019) are looking to hire experienced fitness instructors to teach weekday, weeknight, and weekend classes.
Barre Forte workouts are hard – and we like them that way. We follow the foundational principles of barre by isolating, overloading, and stretching each muscle group one by one, resulting in long and lean muscle tone. Not only will barre transform your body, this low impact workout is also a popular cross-training option for athletes looking for ways to prevent injury and improve performance.
Experience & Qualities needed for this role:
- A passion for health and fitness (and spreading the love to others!)
- Positive, outgoing and enthusiastic personality
- Background in dance and/or fitness preferred but not required (we offer teacher certification and provide you the opportunity to learn the Barre Forte format).
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Willingness to learn the Barre Forte format if you have not taken the Barre Forte Teacher Certification class.
- Ability to teach a minimum of 3 classes per week
- Essential Responsibilities:
- Plan choreography (using the Barre Forte format) and teach classes
- Build client relationships through outstanding customer service
- Provide information to clients regarding class packages, memberships, promotions, events and the barre technique
Job Type: Part-time
Required license or certification:
- Driver's License
- Barre Fitness Instructor Certification
- CPR Certification
- Group Fitness Certification is a plus
For more information about Barre Forte and our studios, please visit our website: www.barreforte.com