It’s springtime which means it’s time to get serious about training for summer goals and activities. FitLo has partnered up with 7 kickass fitness studios and generous community sponsors to help you get inspired and ready for summer. Sound intriguing? April 21-28 join in the 2018 FitLo Spring Challenge! Here’s how…
What are you training for?
This is an important question because having a goal or a vision for what you want or where you are going will determine how you should train. This is what the FitLo Spring Challenge (#denspringchallenge) is all about: Training for the goal(s) you want to achieve. Believe me, this is what your favorite studio trainers are dying to help you with!
Pro Tip: Talk with your trainer about what you are working to achieve. This will get you better results. If you don’t know what your goal is, talk with your trainer about discovering your goal. Trust me, even if it doesn’t seem like you have a goal, there is one somewhere in there. Whether you want a hot beach bod, to crush the bike trails, make it through your first obstacle course race (OCR) or you just want to get your mind off the daily grind and blow off steam or find stress relief – There is always a reason. When both your trainer and you understand the reason… awwwwww yeahhhh, that’s when the magic happens! (I have goosebumps.)
The #denspringchallenge Line Up + How It Works
April 21-28 FitLo will feature the studio hosts on the @FitLoDenver Instagram feed and story. Each day a different studio is featured with a workout challenge. Take a picture or video of yourself doing the workout and post to your Instagram feed our story. Be sure to tag @fitlodenver and the studio host to be entered to win prizes from our sponsors. You have full permission to make this your own and color outside the lines with your interpretation of the workout challenges. Each post will be your ticket to a free class with the studio host’s in-studio event* as well as enter you to win awesome prizes. On April 18 we are having a big ol’ launch party at Boulder Running Co. Cherry Creek. We hope you will join us! Here’s the lowdown on the schedule:
Wed, April 18 Launch Party
- FitLo Spring Challenge Launch Party: Boulder Running Co. Cherry Creek 5-8 pm [Register]
- 5 pm Shoe Demos by Reebok
- 5:15 pm 5k Run by Boulder Running Co. Cherry Creek
- 6 pm Yoga Flow by Tricia Olson, FitLo Denver
- 7 pm Nutrition for Fitness Tips by Monica Salafia, RD, Mind On Nutrition
- 7:30 Goal Setting by Elani Engelken, Elani Nicole
- Headphones will be served up and powered by Sound Off Colorado
- Eats and Wellness Treatments by: Color Up Therapeutics (CBD Massages), Eating Primal, Kite Hill, Monica Salafia, RD, No Cow, RXBAR, Vita Coco Coconut Water, Well Set (Rock Taping)
Sat, April 21
- On The Gram Challenge: Barre3 Highlands Ranch [@barre3highlandsranch] | Read the barre3 HR FitLo Review
Sun, April 22
- On The Gram Challenge: FLY Kickbox [@flykickbox]
- In The Studio Event*: Barre3 Highlands Ranch at 8:45 am [Register]
Mon, April 23
- On The Gram Challenge: Hot Mamas Exercise [@hotmamasexercise] | Read the Hot Mamas FitLo Review
- In The Studio Event*: FLY Kickbox at 5:30 pm (sold out) + 6:30 pm [Register]
Tues, April 24
- On The Gram Challenge: StarCycle [@starcycleride] | Read the StarCycle FitLo Review
- In The Studio Event*: Hot Mamas Exercise at 5 pm [Register]
Wed, April 25
- On The Gram Challenge: The Barre Standard [@thebarrestandard]
- In The Studio Event*: StarCycle Centennial at 6 pm [Register]
Thur, April 26
- On The Gram Challenge: The Rebel Workout [@therebelworkout] | Read The REBEL Workout FitLo Review
- In The Studio Event*: The Barre Standardat 6 pm [Register]
Fri, April 27
- On The Gram Challenge: ProjectMove [@projectmoveco] | Read the ProjectMove FitLo Review
- In the Studio Event*: The Rebel Workout at 9 am + noon (sold out) [Register]
Sat, April 28
- In the Studio Event*: ProjectMove at 9 am [Register]
- Official After Party with Sweat Crawl in LoDo [Location TBA]
*You must pre-register for the ‘in the studio events‘. Space is limited so it’s first come, first served.
Get Discounts + Win Prizes
This wouldn’t be a proper challenge without prizes, and, thanks to the #denspringchallenge sponsors and studio hosts, we’ve got ’em covered! Stay connected and participate in the challenge for details on prizes and discounts.
A Salute to Our Sponsors
Please give them lots of love: Fit To Smile, Boulder Running Co., Sweat Crawl, Denver Fitness Week, Color Up Therapeutics, OMFest (StapletOM), YogiApproved.com, Elani Nicole, Five Wellbeing Studio + Spa, Altitude Paddleboards, Well Set Denver.
Thank you Studio Hosts and Party Partnahs
Please give them lots of love too: Boulder Running Company, barre3 Highlands Ranch, FLY Kickbox, Hot Mamas Exercise, StarCycle, The Barre Standard, The Rebel Workout, ProjectMove, Play Mile High Sweat Crawl.