Poolside Sound Off Colorado and Friends
- Westin Denver Poolside Series @ The Westin Denver Downtown (various dates in June and July): Check off “poolside workout” from your summer bucket list with this series. The first date (hosted by Fit Bit) is free, and all subsequent events hosted by Barre3 and Fierce 45 are $20.
- Yoga Under the Stars @ Sunrise Ridge Park (various Thursdays at 7:30 pm): Yoga Flow in Golden hosts this outdoor class. Admission is free, but make sure to pre-register.
- Sunday Yoga with Savana @ JW Marriott Cherry Creek (summer Sundays at 11:30 am): Enjoy this free series on the Marriott sun deck every week this summer. Please pre-register as space is limited.
- Hike to Yoga Nidra (various Saturdays at 10 am): This free hike series will involve a guided yoga nidra session in an open space. The perfect pairing for some mindful outdoor time!
- AKT Pop Up @ Milk Market (June Saturdays at 10 am): This new, soon-to-open studio will be hosting free classes in June. Come check out this positive dance-based workout!
Free Yoga @ Washington Park (Sundays at 2 pm): Meet at the corner of Mississippi and Franklin Street at the beautiful Wash Park for this free class. Bring your own mat!Free Day @ Balance.Yoga.Barre (June 1 all day): Check out this new studio in Sloan’s Lake (right near Alamo Drafthouse) with free classes all weekend. Classes include yoga, pilates, and barre.
Yoga Rocks the Park 2019 Season Kicks Off, Sun June 9
- Yoga Rocks the Park @ Sunken Gardens Park (June 9 at 8 am): Our favorite outdoor summer series kicks off! Enjoy a guided flow, free meditation and local vendors as well as yoga for the kiddos. Pre-register for this free Denver fave and help celebrate its 11th year!
- Summer Yoga Series @ Urban Sanctuary (June 9 at 10:30 am): This summer series will be led by Yoga Zealous and CourtneyBeeYogi. Class is $10.
- Grand Opening of Tough Mudder Bootcamp @ Tough Mudder Bootcamp (June 8 all day): Celebrate this new studio and enjoy free classes plus giveaways. If you’ve ever done a Tough Mudder or just been curious, this is a great way to join in on the obstacle course fun (and perhaps set a new goal for yourself).
Gotta Yoga For Summer Solstice
- Summer Solstice Yoga Flow + Free Beer! @ Green Spaces (June 19 at 5:15 pm): Celebrate the official beginning of summer with this yoga flow. Free beer next door at 10 Barrel brewing following class. Tickets are $10.
- 108 Sun Salutations for Summer Solstice @ City Park (June 23 at 10 am): Enjoy a free yoga class to welcome summer solstice. This class will include the traditional 108 sun salutations followed by restorative posses.
Pro Tip: There are tons of free yoga classes at local parks and farmer’s markets! Do some googling to check out the one’s near you.
Upcoming FitLo Passport Events
Join FitLo for a tour of fitness studios and gyms around town! Each month we set up “pop-in” workout events at super cool fitness spots around town with super cool people. Get ready to make new friends! All levels and every BODY are welcomed to join in with high fives, hearty hugs and zero intimidation. Plus, there are always awesome prizes, swag bags, and delicious treats provided by our sponsors and partners!
Cost Per Passport Event: Free for FitLo Passport Members | $15 for nonmembers
Tap the image to register online or use the MindBody app and search for “FitLo”. Learn more about becoming a FitLo Passport Member ($19/mo.).
Save The Date: Sunday Funday FitLo Passports in July
- ProjectMove Littleton | Sunday, July 14 @9:30am
- Epic Ryde RiNo | Sunday, July 7 @10am
The Latest Job Post: Stretch Lab
StretchLab is seeking personal trainers, massage therapists, and dance/yoga/Pilates Instructors to join our team. This is an amazing opportunity to gain experience in a new modality that is taking the fitness industry by storm. Learn more here.
Sponsor Love-Bomb Shout Outs
High Brew Coffee
Rise above the grind. Cold brew for those who do.